Are you looking for a MUD that is different than all the rest? Are you a fan of Dungeons and
Dragons 3rd or 3.5 Edition, Pathfinder, or the Star Wars d20 or SAGA Systems? Are you an avid
role player? Look no further... d20MUD Has what you are looking for.
We offer 3 d20 Rules MUDs set in the Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms and Star Wars Themes.
Most of the development is done on the Star Wars game these days, though some is being done on the
Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms ones as well, particularly Dragonlance.
Below is a list of our d20 features:
- auto experience rewards for role playing
- detailed, clean-looking score sheet
- mentor system allowing you to group with any level
- apprentice system allowing you to choose a single character to be your apprentice who will then
be able to fight with you against mobs your own level.
- optional pvp system with experience rewards for pvp combat
- ascii automap in room descriptions
- crafting system allowing you to create your own gear with
custom stats and descriptions
- traditional, diku-style pulse based combat
- MSDP & MXP enabled code with clients for MUSHClient and MUDLet.
- pet system allowing for mounts, pets and companions that
can tank for you and offer additional attacks each round.
- multiclassing system
- menu based levelling process
- d20 feat, skill and spell/force power systems with over 1,000 skills, spells, class abilities
- mob bounties awarding exp, credits and quest points
- coded quests, some of which offer unique storylines
-randomly spawning treasure chests with can be picked (or in star wars, sliced)
- air ships and carriages for quick travel on dragonlance, and starships/shuttles and taxis for
quick travel on star wars. Forgotten Realms does not have this feature yet.
- Star Wars: 6 base classes, force adept, scout, scoundrel, squad leader, soldier & trader (try
saying that 5 times fast!), 18 base races and 1 advaced race (with more to come), 4 prestige class
(weapon master, jedi knight, gunslinger, sith apprentice, more to come)
- Dragonlance & Forgotten Realms: Base classes - Fighter, Wizard, Sorcerer, Cleric, Rogue, Bard,
Druid, Ranger, Paladin, Monk, Barbarian, Favored Soul; Prestige Classes: Weapon Master, Knight of
the Crown/Sword/Rose (Dragonlance Only), Knight/Champion/Templar (Forgotten Realms only), Mystic
Theurge, Assassin, Dragon Rider, Dragon Disciple, Arcane Trickster, Arcane Archer, Death Master,
Dwarven Defender, and most of the major dragonlance and forgotten realms races implemented,
including advanced races purchasable with account experience.
- Star Wars: phase 1 of space system complete with purchasable ships usable to travel between
- Star Wars - 9 force powers to date (more to come)
- Star Wars - 5 planets, with 14 zones so far
Come try us out...http://www.d20mud.com
Star Wars: mud.d20mud.com port 6000
Dragonlance: mud.d20mud.com port 4000
Forgotten Realms: mud.d20mud.com port 7000