Here are some of the major updates we've made to Alter Aeon over the last month.
Four new high level areas have been added:
- A new area has been released in the outer planar fire world below fire giants.
- A new part of the plane of darkness has been released.
- The rock gnome caves, and the Great Trench, have both been opened west of Vandar.
General skill and spell improvements:
- Allow hallowed ground to be used in more places.
- The thief lock picking skill has been improved by a change to the way locks are handled.
- Remove poison if your life was saved by prayer for the dying.
- Most hand to hand warrior skills can now hit ethereal mobs if you use elemental enchanted equipment.
Even more new warrior skills have been added:
- Add a new warrior skill, 'jab' at level 6 warrior.
- Add a new warrior skill, 'riposte', at level 11 warrior.
- Add a new warrior skill, 'pommel strike' at level 14 warrior.
- Add a new warrior skill, 'rally' at level 16 warrior.
- Add a new warrior skill, 'charge', at level 17 warrior.
Convenience and general improvements:
- Improvements to clan arenas to prevent arena lockout and non-clan kill spamming.
- A lot more MSP sounds have been added, courtesy Draak.
- There is a new 'autobrew' command for mages and thieves who brew a lot of potions. This should help make brewing potions, poisons, and antidotes a lot easier. Normal brewing spam is also reduced with this update.
- There has been a major rework of the blind player map command in the game. This version tells more about the surrounding terrain, as well as the location of nearby places of interest.
- We've added an 'autocount' option and '-acount' switch which displays counts of the items in carried containers when you look in them.
Alter Aeon MUDhttp://www.alteraeon.com